Looking to sproos (had to do it) up your matcha lattes? Look no further as we have the perfect recipe for you! An iced strawberry matcha latte featuring our newest product our Super Matcha Latte.
Each scoop of our Super Matcha Latte includes ceremonial grade organic matcha powder sourced from Japan, 3 grams of wild-caught marine collagen, MCT powder and organic coconut milk powder. It is easy to use, all you have to do is add one scoop to at least 1/3 cup hot water or steamed milk and whisk. We like to use an electric whisker for best results. Pour over ice for a yummy summery drink or serve hot.
PREP TIME: 5 mins / TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
- Sproos Super Matcha Latte
- sweetener of choice (we like Drizzle honey!)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- Whisk or blend 1 scoop of Super Matcha Latte in 1/3 cup of warm water until frothy.
In another cup and add partially defrosted strawberries and honey and
- Add ice and oat milk.
- Top with the frothed matcha and enjoy!
Share your creations with us on Instagram and tag @sprooslife!