With our Super Hot Chocolate back in stock, we had to share this delicious recipe! This Maca Freezer Fudge is super easy and only takes about 10 minutes! Featuring our Super Hot Chocolate that is packed with functional mushrooms, raw organic cacao powder, marine collagen and MCT powder. Get all the benefits of these ingredients without any artificial sweeteners. Plus, maca is added to this recipe for additional benefits making this maca freezer fudge the perfect little snack to treat yourself! Have you heard of maca? Maca, also called Peruvian ginseng, is a plant native to South America. It has been used for centuries because of its amazing benefits. It is most commonly known as an aphrodisiac and as a food that can enhance fertility. Maca has since been extensively studied for all sorts of health benefits including reproductive benefits, sexual function, and its ability to help with stress and mood. Give this maca freezer fudge recipe a try - we promise you won't regret it! Recipe adapted from This Doctor's Kitchen.
PREP TIME: 5 mins / COOK TIME: 5 mins / TOTAL TIME: 10 mins, plus 1 hour chill time
- 1 scoop Sproos Super Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup all natural almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- a pinch of flakey salt
- Add all ingredients (except the salt) to a small saucepan.
- Over low heat, stir all ingredients together until coconut oil, almond butter and chocolate chips have all melted.
- Pour melted mixture into an ice cube tray or small container and place in freezer for 1 hour or until hardened. We recommend using silicon ice cube trays as it makes it easier to remove the fudge squares once formed!
- After 1 hour remove fudge squares from the ice cube tray or container, top with flakey salt and enjoy! Recipe makes about 6 squares. Store in the fridge.