We're pretty sure the best gifts are ones that include chocolate, and we're taking that to the next level with our recipe for Collagen Chocolate Bark. Gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, this simple and versatile recipe is the perfect addition to your holiday baking arsenal.
Topped with coconut, pumpkin seeds and goji berries, this delicious treat packs a healthy AND festive punch, making it the perfect gift to box up and bring to your next holiday party.
Feel free to play with your own topping combinations. Dried fruit, chopped nuts and seeds are all great options. For an extra festive version, try adding a few drops of peppermint extract to the chocolate mixture before pouring!
PREP TIME: 15 / COOK TIME: 30
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 scoops Sproos Marine Collagen or Sproos Grass Fed Collagen
- 1/4 cup each pumpkin seeds, flaked coconut, goji berries or desired toppings
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together all the ingredients until very well blended and collagen looks mostly dissolved.
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto the prepared sheet pan and sprinkle with the desired toppings.
- Chill in the freezer until firm.
- Once completely chilled, break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the freezer or fridge.