If you’re on a Keto diet and feel like you're missing out on summer treats, this Keto friendly, dairy, and refined sugar free chocolate popsicle recipe, could become your new best friend! These popsicles are made with the added benefits of Sproos Grass Fed (bovine) or Sproos Wild-Caught Marine Collagen and adhere to the sometimes limiting Keto diet. Our body’s natural ability to produce collagen wanes with age, which can lead to chronic health issues like joint pain, digestive issues, low mood and dull, dry skin. Adding Sproos collagen to your homemade popsicles means that while you're beating the summer heat, you'll also be restoring and rebuilding your body's collagen, countering the effects of natural collagen decline. If keeping these Keto isn’t so important to you, feel free to sweeten with honey or maple syrup instead of stevia — you could even add a banana to your blender for some added potassium.
PREP TIME: 10 min
- 1 13.5 ounce can full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 scoops Sproos Grass Fed or Marine Collagen
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder, or cocoa powder
- Stevia to taste
- ½ avocado
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Put all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until firm, then enjoy!