We've got the perfect Easter recipe for you: mini egg hot chocolate! Featuring our Sproos Super Hot Chocolate, this super tasty recipe is packed with the benefits of functional mushroom, collagen and MCT powder. Customize this recipe to your liking by choosing your favourite milk and sweetener!
PREP TIME: 2 min / COOK TIME: 3 min / TOTAL TIME: 5 min
- 1 scoop Super Hot Chocolate
- honey or maple syrup
- optional: whip cream
- 1 cup milk of choice (we like oat milk!)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup of mini eggs
- Crush a 1/4 cup of mini eggs. This will be used on the rim of the cup.
- Coat the rim of a cup or mug with sweetener of choice - we used honey. Tip: If you want to create a thicker rim of mini eggs, we'd recommend using icing around the edge of the mug or cup. The icing can hold more mini eggs and adds a little extra sweetness!
- Dip the rim of the cup that has been coated in honey into the crushed mini eggs.
- Make the hot chocolate. To make our Super Hot Chocolate, add one cup of steamed or heated milk to one scoop of Super Hot Chocolate. Blend, whisk or mix until completely combined. Add any sweetener of choice.
- Pour hot chocolate into mug or cup with the mini egg rim. Top with whip cream and more crushed mini eggs. Enjoy!