Festive latte without the syrups? Yes please!
This easy recipe is a twist on the holiday classic using our Super Hot Chocolate.
PREP TIME: 5 min / SERVINGS: 2
- 2 scoops Super Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Optional: whipped cream and crushed candy canes
- Combine all ingredients into a milk frother and mix. If you don't have a milk frother, whisk all ingredients in a saucepan until heated.
- Pour into your favourite mugs. Top with whipped cream and candy canes for serving. Enjoy!
I got know your article’s Content and your article skill both are always good. Thanks for sharing this article this content is very significant for me I really appreciate you
We’re also contributing to the same industry. Please review our products and rate them.
<a href=""https://candyville.ca/"">Candy Ville
Would it be
betterif added with ice cream topping?