Making Pumpkin drinks is like a rite of passage for the fall season! Try out our elevated version of Starbucks’ Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte featuring our latest creation- the Super Chai Latte.
Get to Know the Super Chai Latte
Introducing your new BFF, the super . Here’s why you’ll love it:
- 500mg of Functional Mushrooms: Featuring reishi, chaga, lion’s mane, and turkey tail, for a boost of antioxidants
- Wild-caught Marine Collagen: Sourced from the cool waters of the North Atlantic, it's the secret weapon for glowy skin, luscious hair, and strong nails.
- MCT and Coconut Milk Powder: Your daily dose of healthy fats for a creamy, dreamy sip every time.
- Unflavored and Unsweetened: Because we believe in letting the natural flavors shine.
Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte Recipe
- 5 tbsp of your fav heavy cream, or full fat coconut milk
- Maple syrup- adjust as per your sweet tooth
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ⅛ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional but delicious)
- 1-2 tbsp oat milk (to thin the consistency if needed)
- 1 scoop of Sproos Super Chai Latte
- ½ - ¾ cup oat milk or milk of your choice
- A handful of ice
- Prepare the Pumpkin Sweet Cream:
- Mix up the coconut milk, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract (if you're feelin' fancy)
- Give it a whirl with a frother till it's creamy and dreamy. If it's a bit too thick, throw in a splash of oat milk until you reach the desired consistency
- In your glass, blend 1 scoop of Sproos Super Chai Latte with the oat milk. Toss in a handful of ice!
- Drizzle or spoon the pumpkin sweet cream over the Chai and milk mixture
- A sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice on top is always a good call.
Share your creation with us on the ‘gram @sprooslife 😊