To honour Earth Day a few weeks ago, we posted this gorgeous ocean-inspired smoothie bowl recipe to our Instagram! But this smoothie bowl is too pretty and too delicious not to post everywhere! Packed with nutrients from spirulina, fruit and collagen, this is the perfect bowl to enjoy to celebrate the Earth!
TOTAL TIME: 5 min
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 scoop Sproos Marine Collagen
- 1 tsp blue spirulina powder
- optional: coconut yogurt, coconut flakes, granola
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. It should be a thick, scoop-able consistency and might take a little bit of time to reach that.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and smooth with the back of spoon to create a wave-like pattern.
- Smooth over some coconut yogurt and sprinkle on granola and coconut flakes to emulate the waves crashing onto the sandy beach! Enjoy!